Buildings and views
115 Vernon Ave now houses the English Department, but formerly was the President's house. Smith House is seen behind it to the right.
Photograph of the athletic fields, the northern end of the long walk buildings, and Alumni Hall (center), which stood on the site of the current Admissions building. Alumni hall housed the gymnasium, and served as a social and performance center for the campus. It was demolished in the 1960s.
A collage of photos taken around campus: "Bottle bowling" (on the east side of Jarvis Hall), "Northam Tower," "Class day," "West side of main building" (Seabury), "the walk toward the gym," "grading the campus." From the 1914 Trinity Ivy.